Online Lost Property Reporting Service accredited by UK Police
- Report My Loss saves you valuable time removing the inconvenience of phoning or visiting your local Police station.
- The information you provide in your loss report is viewable by Police forces nationally.
- Insurers globally recognise Report My Loss reports as valid and verifiable proof of loss.
- Report My Loss is an online service allowing the UK public to report lost property.
- Your report information is placed on the national UK Police system called the NMPR.
- Reports cost only £4.95
No charge for losses in some force areas including Devon & Cornwall, Dorset or Greater Manchester Police. Learn more »
- Complete the online form and receive a lost property reference for use with insurers.
- Get a printable PDF certificate with details of your report for your records.
- Easily update loss reports at anytime.
- If the item is recovered the appropriate authorities will contact you.
Found Lost Item
Have you found an item that you have previously reported as lost?Found your item
Validate Existing Report
Online validation of loss reports is easy, to start the process please click below.Validate existing report
View a Sample Report
To view an example and learn about lost property reports click the following link.Sample Report